Monday, September 14, 2009

For my Besties

Hye Gals.. especially Elaine, Sharon, & Shingy.. lol XD
c i so good!! follow wut u guys ask me to do.. X) cheh..
ok! let c! today at skol dere sooooooo many things happen..hahaha and im gonna reli post it!
1st :Elaine suddenly drop her pencil case... not just her.. Shing pulak drop her pen.. lol XD (i noe is a crap)
2nd : Sharon , sharon so happy dat u suddenly dream bout 'him'! hahahha soo sweet.. if he c my blog.. woo~ i think he's gonna ask u *ehem* lol XD so prepare la gal!
3rd : Shing pulak .. lol my behalf sis! =D she's reli lyk me u noe.. Not just her la of course.. Elaine as well. We like to talk 'stupid stuff' n simply laugh!
* lol! out of topic d.*
Lol!! i'm soo forgetful.. i almost forget everything wut happen at skol.. hahah forget it..
Shing!!!!! i need ur help hahahha.. i seriously forget liou..
oh ya! today i saw a 'fella' which i called him "sugar" (i noe it sounds wrong but there's a reason).. i saw him putting his lip balm on his lip like a gal.. i stared at him for so long..& he suddenly sing " my lips like sugar, my lips like sugar.." in front of me.. =.=""" i think Shing knows hu im toking bout.. XD and dat's y i called him "sugar"!
So dis are da pictures dat Me and Shing draw when we're bored in da class...........................................










shing! y draw me sooo tiny!













HairyLand =)



I thinks dat's all i can think.. LOl!! Toodles..
-xoxo- CHIN!!!



No comments: