Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tiring Day! ><

Sooo Sry guys!!
Been busy studying 4 my final exams!
so not free to update my Bloggie XD
haha..
Gosh! i think my report card gonna have more den
4 Red Mark!
XP
well now d only thing i can do is
Just Keep Praying!!
=)

Today i start my Job at Sun Paradise
at Sunwway Pyramid
OMG! it was soooooooo darn Boring!
not much customers, though
But da Best part is...
din noe dat i can go back home early den 10pm
heheheh XD
(eventhough my shift is until 10)
During breaktime!
at 5:05pm
having my early dinner wit
Sharon, Laine, Phei, Andy, n Leonard
we chat n Laugh 2gether while "we" eating!!
=)
N thank god!
Sharon u're Lucky!
i finally get my off day on
TUESDAY!!
woohoo~!!!
well..
guess i have to stop typing!
i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
TIRED now!
soo i better get some sleep now
n off to skol tomolo!
Ciou!!!
~xoxo~

No comments: