Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Work Work WORK!

ALOHA humans!
i was planning to write my blog yesterday
but my bro keep using the com n im super tired.
so i DIN'T! (doh)
1st day of WORK: Stand the whole time.
keep serving da customers like shit.
break time just like 20 minutes.
Met Lotz of new staff.
Bt fun neways. They're funny, tho
OH! the best thing is. LOL
i saw one leng chai at there.
=D
he smiles at me somemore wey!
laugh-out-loud!
then i go tell VINCENT
bt regret lor.
he go say kinda loud make me damn shy.
and LAUGHS alot..
Not to forget my darling
ELAINE
lol i tell you wut.
She's super strong wey.
She can even carry a big box (heavy)!
GENG wey!
HAH! this prove dat girls can do so much things better than
GUYS!
XD
She's having lots of fun neway!
can c them (V n E)
r tiring la!
EVEN me!
OH! after reading my blog,
Don't forget to go to the warehouse!
coz the stuffs dere i super CHEAP!!!
original prize: about 80 something n above!
NOW! fuyoh!
(go c it urself)
i was shock man!
2nd day of WORK: Tiring than ystd!
WORST!
Leg damn pain la..
ntg much to say.
Same like ystd!
XP
TIRED!
hahhaa.. Still miss that leng zhai!
Feels like buying ice-cream all the time!
oh! saw my new fren (phoebe) n Kenny!
LOL.. everytime saw him.
ish!
gtg.. dan frekish TIRED!
no energy d!
~toodles~

No comments: