Sunday, December 26, 2010

Work it! XD

aaaahhhhhh..... * laying on the couch* Finally i'm back home frm my cousin's hse (yao yao)! We had a really great time spending 2gether and also with yeeng yeeng! :) But now i really MISS FEI FEI! He sooo CUTE and i miss spending time playing with him under the rain with yao! That was CRAZY! :( I hope i can do that again! :)




Well,......... I WANT TO PLAY WII! But the sensor spoiled! I hope my bro can fix that soon :))






*sigh* Tomorrow I'm sooo busy. :( I have to go to register the chinese class. and i'm scared now... Coz they'll test me how far i can go! XP I had a BAD FEELING! Afterdat, I might for check for dancing class then go to Q-dees ask for job. Afterdat, I might go to the club! I must go thr EVERYDAY! I need to SWIM to be TALL. And EAT a lot. Work it baby, Work it! 


Hope i can be lil fat and tall in 2 yrs time! :)

No comments: