Saturday, January 1, 2011

U're GREAT!

Well, the day before Yesterday i was not in good mood at all. It suddenly jumps to ZERO! :( I hate being bad mood. I just dunno y. I think i was thinking bout someone earlier. haihz....


anyway.. At 10-11 something someone just make me laugh and smile! I love her so much! Who? IT's u! Yao Yao ! =D U're a GREAT sista to me! Well, although u're not my "sista" who born in same father. But I Really treat u and Yeeng Yeeng my dearest sis! :) Sometimes i'll tell u my secret and problems out! And u just keep supporting me. Not just that, U're a really nice person to talk to!

How I met her? Hmm... since she's born! She was SOOO CUTE last time. I miss her "old look" hahahahah... Chubby lil girl.. Feel like pinching her cheek again! XD Sorry!

                                                    When we're YOUNG! =P

 OH! I still rmb last time u used to bully me at Kampung Pertama. And it just a lame fight we din talk to each other for 1 day ( i guess) XD

                                   YUP! We were sooo close together! =D

           Hahahaha... sorry! I just steal this pic frm ur Fb profile! So cute!! hahaha XD

By the way.... I MISS UR COCONUT! U not what i'm talking bout! =D hehe...

Well... We've been through loads of problem together...
Spending time with each other
Taking bath together last time.. but now... of course NO.
Laughing, Playing games together, watch movie, Kiss 3 ku cheh's cheek! (sorry to make u sad) and LOADS more...

I just miss the good ol' days in Kampung Pertama! :(
Well... time passes FAST! Let's not think bout that! I mean what happen in few years ago! We cry like SHIT! :O

I guess that's all i could say bout u, my dear! <3 I love u always! :) muaxx!

Check-out,
YY

2 comments:

Yeeng Yeeng said...

Hey babe...i love this post!

Tiffany said...

haha.. thx! :D that time i was so sad. Then ur sis make me smile. So i decided to post this up.