Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So Hot That I Can DIE!!!

ARGHHH!!! What's wrong with the weather nowadays! It's killing me! It's killing EVERYONE!!! >:( Plz god.. I beg u! Pour some rain down to the EARTH!!!!!

But the funny thing is.. When it's raining, EVERYONE complained about it. Can't play football la, basketball, this la that la. But when the Sun is there and it's so bloody HOT! EVERYONE keep begging the rain god for the rain. =.= Well, that's a human fact. God should accept it. :)  so yes! PLZ RAIN!!!! :(


Feel so tired nowadays. Is it because of the weather or the assignments and presentations in college? hmmm... And today.. I dun feel like waking up or going to college. I feel so sleepy today! :S

And oh joy! Sem breaks is just around the corner! 1 week break heh! I've been looking forward for these days. It's time for me to hang out with my high school friends! :) and I need a break too! College life and high school life is seriously a big difference. You can't really waste ur time like u're in high school doing stupid stuff, walking around like an idiot. NO, U CAN'T! U need to plan your time properly. :S I'm not trying to say that I hate college. I actually enjoying my time in college with studies and friends. :) It just that too much work to do in a day! :O

But anyway, I'm still gonna complain bout the weather~!! I need a bucket full of cold water splash on me. I need AIR-COND!! I need to eat ICE-CREAMMMMMM!!!! :O

signing-off! HATE U SUN!

No comments: