Tuesday, March 20, 2012

February

Yeap.. the title says it all. Im gonna blog about what happen in February. Yeah.. I know. It's ald March. So what? Blame me for being sooo lazy after my finals. heh... :) Im still lazy now tho.. but I keep telling myself that I should update my blog on what I did recently.

Well, February has been quite a happening month to me cause there's Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Avril's Concert and not to forget.. THE END OF FIA! (YAY)
Soo... whr should I start? 

Chinese New Year
So this year a lil special to my family and of course, there's an extra ang pau to get. YAY! haha.. I finally get a beautiful sister in law. She so nice to us a this while and we're all grateful to have her in Thow's family. Oh! But this year I still get quite a little ang paus compared to the previous year. Well, maybe because there's a lot ppl we still haven't visit and some on vacation. Not to mention, we didn't gamble much this year. LOL! Seems like im quite lucky this year tho coz 1st time in my life I won about RM70 when I gamble with my crazy, laugh-very-the-loud aunt. :) (Almost every year, she'll get to suck up all our money). Joy to the year of Dragon. And I finally get to wear my cheong sam which cost me RM300+ BOO.. but still effin LOVE it! :)
My Cheong Sam :D 

Me and Yeeng! :D
Me and Yao :D

Valentine's Day
Well, this year Valentine's Day is a lil special to me cooozzz... there's this boy, he actually gave me something which I think it's really sweet of him (too sweet hahaha). Honestly, this is my 1st time getting something frm a guy unexpectedly. Usually, I get my valentine's gifts frm my bff. So yeah. I still remembered how he gave me the gift. It was so funny and secretive. So cute of him!  And on that day, it was actually my 1st day of my Sem 3 finals. Can you imagined how sucks it is to study before Valentine's Day?! Can't even believe I have to date with those notes and manuals. =.= And the test was effin HARD! *smackhead* P/S: Thank god I passed everything. heh!

Avril's Black Tour Concert
In 2008, she did her concert at Kuala Lumpur and I didn't get to go for it. I missed and I kinda regret that. But recently, I managed to go for her concert. I was darn excited about it and kept asking everyone whether they coming or not. Although I aspect MORE from her but so far it was still an AWESOME concert. Her songs sure did bring back some memories. I listened to her songs since I was in primary school. :) and she's one of my fav singer. Her look on the stage was very casual but there's still got her style in it. Maybe because of her make ups and her hair. I loike her hair =D oh fyi, there's so lil people bought the Tune Talk and Rock Zone. And the people there are not as hyper as THOSE people who bought Regular ones. We did have fun up there. Guessing what song she gonna sing next and singing along with her so LOUD that I think she can hear us more than the one BELOW. LOL 
The above pictures was taken from other source :)

She sang quite lots of her songs from her old album instead of new ones. The epic moment is when the whole band had left the stage leaving the crowd shouting ENCORE. Then they came back up later on to switch roles and one of her band member performed Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People. I was singing pretty loud on that. heh. Then Avril ended the concert with Complicated! ♥  Avril so much. :)

Hmm.. well I guess that's it! Nite world! :)
XOXO

No comments: