Monday, January 2, 2012

Goodbye 2011. Woohoo 2012! :D


At first I planning to make my last blog on the last of day 2011 and my first blog in 2012. Unfortunately, im only free to do so at this time. Oh well.. I should do it another time. :)

Despite wanting the year to end quickly and can't wait to enjoy my new life next year, it's finally HERE! Can't believe time pass so fast this year, literally! (And I will be 19 this year! WTH.. I feel so old. But my attitude is still very young! heh.)Well, maybe because Im a college student and the burden of work has been increasing every semester and it so hard  for me to management my time properly and also because of that.. it kept me busy all the while (actually I should put my blame on my laziness).

2011 had gave me lots of bad and good memories. Not to mention, I tried so many new things last year ( I ald made a list on what I did and what happen to me 1st time in 2011) and had a really epic time and NEVER regret for doing it. As for those bad memories, it gave me a very good lesson and I've learnt so many things from my mistakes.

Oh well, It's time for us to learn to forgive and forget. To be grateful with small things coz it might light up ur day and live with no regrets. :) Im soooo grateful that god and gave me a such warm family and awesome friends. Without them.. Im nothing. Seriously, through them.. I've learned many new things and also they never failed to brighten up my day. Thanks for always being there for me whenever I need U all. Me gusta!


During New Years's Eve
Well, on this very big day, of course everyone had their plans and enjoying the time of their life. But for me... it's different story. At first, I planned almost everything perfectly to enjoy the big day with my friends. I was so excited for the big day to come.. but except for one thing. All of us no transport back from THAT place. Yeah.. and that's because I have to cancel the whole plan and make it next time. :( Of course, yours truly will never let the night to die young (I got plan B, of course). So.. I decided to ask my mom and dad to accompany me to popo's house to celebrate New Year (her house is the best place to see fireworks). Yes I was definite so excited for it.. there's a BUT again. On that day at 9.30 till 11.30pm I guess, there's a final episode of my mom's favourite drama and she end up told me that she decided to stay at home just to watch that stupid drama instead of celebrating New Year (my bro ald downloaded it since long long time ago and he still keep it and I can play it for her anytime when she's free AND there's a repeat show on Monday too!).   WTH! She choose drama over New Year! Great la Great.. First my plan had cancel because no transport, 2nd all my other friends planned to celebrate with their family and friends, 3rd my mom want to watch her drama. It left me no choice, so I had to stay at home countdown for New Year and watch fireworks on tv! My life is 'perfect' man! =.= But it's ok! I know im gonna survive for another year.. and I HOPE that next time will be happening. :)

I ald adjust the brightness and it still dark. 
Forget bout those story.. So le family and I planned to eat something good on this day. I told them to eat at Kissaten @ The Pallet, IOI Boulevard. Coz I love the foods over there and the price it's not that pricey tho But my mom saw the menu there and she doesn't like the choice of food (they come in set especially on the BIG day and we can't choose from their big menu). So end up we go eat at Vintage, just right beside Kissaten. The food there was not so good and the price can cost a person's an arm and leg. :S

From left: Jason, yours truly, Wen Kah (Sam), Mathew

After I had my lunch, Mathew suddenly call me and ask me wanna go pyramid or not with Wen Kah and his friends. Of course I want. LOL The night is still young and im not gonna go back so early. We had a terrible night over there ( forget bout it) but thanks to Wen Kah.. She made it quite happening for me before the end of 2011. I decided to join her and get a  tequila shot from Bubble Gump. Hah.. that's 1st time doing it and kinda like the feeling after drinking it. I didn't feel dizzy, puke or whatsoever (coz mine is just a mild one bwahahahaha). I reached home around 11.40pm =.= what do u think?

I shall continue with my new entry.
haha.. Happy New Year! =P

No comments: