Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Belated New Year

Yes.. my title says it all. :) Happy Belated New Year.. aww.. can't believe it's ald 2nd of January. Anyhow, we're still young and so as the night.

Yesterday, le family and I went out the whole day to Kenaga (a wholesale shopping mall) and Berjaya Times Square. Nothing much to talk about the day. I bought something at these two places. Let me share it to u guys :)

The one on the left I bought it at Kenaga. On the right at BST. 

After we came back from shopping, we finally get to eat a very expensive durian that my eldest bro bought it from the kaki bukit of Genting. bwahahaha.. picture? Durian King. Actually the taste is just like the normal durian but I have no idea why they mark the price till so effin' high. O.O 
Well yeah. It's 1.30am now. I think I should end my post right now and go get some sleep. And tomorrow.... continue with my assignments *sigh*. Hate to do it so much.

Gold Fish time! 
Oh.. Before im gonna end my post. I would love to thanks to my beloved family, friends and lecturers. As I ald said in the last post, without them im NOTHING. Really really thank so much because all of u had make me learned to forgive and forget. To be grateful with little things. Taught me how to adapt to a new environment. Always there for me whenever I need ur help. Do not discriminate others. Learned many new cultures from around the world. Open minded. Help others out. Never let go of ur dreams. Appreciate every moment with my family and friends. Never let go of any great chances or oppotunity and many many many. :) I really do cherish all of u and love u guys so much although I seldom show it out to my family. I really thank god for giving another awesome chance for me to survive for another year and I hope u'll give me another chance to be alive till the end of 2012. :) Not to mention, it's Olympic year! woohoo! It's  gonna held in London and I can wait to see those great athlete get golds! And I hope Malaysia athletes will be in this year Olympic! =D Great life people! Try to do something outrageous, epic, daring or something that might change ur life forever (in a good way) coz.... We're still YOUNG and so as the night! =D Me gusta!

Adios Amigos! Cheers for 2012. Please be great to all of us. :)
xoxo

No comments: