Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sem 1 : DONE

Tuesday:
When to uni early coz i though Miss D (eng lecturer) coming in to the class but end up she didn't. No one told us about it until Goki gave me a call. =.= So Kim, Me and the Perera twins decided to stay in the english class to study for our Finals. It was quite productive and someone giving out some questions and we just answer and exchanging our ideas. It was good. But of course, there are some lame jokes going around in the room. We laugh and laugh non stop thanks to Tania. All started by her. :) Later, Me, Goki, Keen Yan and Talia went to Miss D's office to get back out essays papers. After that, Goki and Keen Yan went to AV room to join Chee Hui's gang but me and Talia went back to our class and started studying maths! Kim help us a lot! as in A LOT! I love her! She so smart! :) About half an hour later, Goki and Keen Yan joined us coz they found out that they can't really study in AV room. Few minutes later, we decided to joke around with Goki and someone. HAHHAHA... it was so funneh! awww.. poor Goki. Dun be mad at us! :) heh.

Wednesday:
OMGEE~! My FINALS TODAY! Final exams of Sem 1. I was so scared! Totally not prepared for it! It was still early to have an exam for me and i'm not used to it YET! It was my Language & Communication and Business Communication exam today. Thank god, BCOM paper was ok.  But to be honest, L&C paper was tough! Especially the youth culture part and the essay. The essay part i was crapping! Literally. Im so dead for that paper. Miss D will gonna kill me. T.T

Thursday:
Today my LAST day of my Finals! Yup. 2 days only! :) BUT.... Today papers were TOUGH! Ystd night i didn't really memorize or study for management coz i though management paper was AFTER Maths paper! And when i came to college, I baru know that Management paper was the 1st paper! AND.... i only gt like 40 minutes to memorize the things that i need to rmb which is so so so so DEAD! I was freaking out! Whenever i look at Tania, she just stressed me up. (Well, if u know her well u'll understand) T.T But thank god i kind of know how to do the essays although is not long but at least i the points. So, after im done with my management paper I decided to go Rock Cafe with Goki, Keen Yan, Talia and Kim. Tania came later on. We have a really good chit chat time at there. :) We talk about our ideal boys and others. LOL After that, we decided to head back to the foyer to revise our Maths before the exam start. The paper is TOUGH! Even for the Maths paper. I never did so bad in Maths since Form 3. OMG! T.T What i need to do is just pray to GOD that I won't resit any paper. Just let me get through the 1st Final. And if I resit the paper i have to pay! Which is so expensive. But I'm so happy that now i finally can relax! After a month of suffering and fighting against the Stress!

P/s: I'll be going to Hong Kong in 4 days time! Can't wait for it! =D I'll promise u guys i'll get u some souvenir! :) You know who u are. ;)

Adios amigos!

1 comment:

Mynn said...

HEHLOOOOOOHHHH!
Have fun in HK!