Friday, June 3, 2011

Another week in College

Monday
Well, nothing to talk bout on this day. Just trying to finish up the editing of the maths report which need to be hand up on Wednesday. Took some pictures on that day! :)

Random pic with Tania
We use this for Maths report front page 
Wanted to pose bitch pose. But end up like this -__-
Me, Goki, Jian Wei, Keen Yan, Kim :) 
Lala pose XD -Failed-


Tuesday
Today Me, Tania & Talia, and Fatin wear nice nice to college. We plan to wear dress to do except Fatin. :) Can't really remember what I did today. (yeah.. i had bad memories) :( so here so pictures.
Fatin and Tania :)
Divya and Talia :)


Wednesday
I went to college quite early to discuss bout the maths presentation. And guess what! Our presentation has postpone to next Wednesday! great! Coz we ald prepare everything. ish... So we just hand up our report. When i hand up the report, Miss Nithi (maths lecturer) was looking at our picture and smile. And she told us... " still can do pose pose all" LOL.....She's nice. :) and class as usual. And that night, I was so busy finish up the English report. Since, Chee hui is doing the slides so i helped him out a bit to collect my group members work. :) Tomorrow is our English presentation and i still haven't memorize my part. Die die die!! But thank god... tomolo my class starts at 2pm so gt lots of time to rmb la.

Thursday
Went to college very early coz we need to discuss bout the english slides and all before the presentation. The slides was Awesome! Thanks to Chee Hui a lot coz he finish doing the slides bout 3am. So yeah.. When he came to college, i can see that he's so sleepy. During our break time, Eric and Kang Wei make Goki and me laughed a lot. And it took me to finish my food for like 30 minutes? (seriously, dun make me laugh when i'm eating. If not i eat LAGI slow) XD oh god! I still rmb what Goki told us. She said, " I hate slow and emotional songs. I like songs that is fast. I like everything to be FAST!" HAHHAHAHAH.. the last sentence is so funny coz that time i suddenly though of ***. Mind me =P And that moment, Eric kept making jokes at Goki using the "Fast" word. " Goki, drink Faster!" XD

Friday
After management class my group member when to discuss bout the Google thing which we gonna present it on next Friday. And we're still at SWOT analysis! We still haven't think of their new missions and all! This sucks! We're so dead! I planned it earlier that suppose tomolo can start doing the slides all. But end up we have to finish everything by Tuesday!! So we're moving like Choo-Choo Train! ARGH!!! >:( and many thx to Sean! He's the one to ask us to discuss it today but end up he didn't come to college coz he OVERSLEPT! So everyone of is are so mad at him! After an hour, I went to join CH and the gang. At first, i suppose to do the resume but end up i just keep my stuff away and chat and take pictures with them. XD
Goki and Keen Yan
Eric. He craps a lot TODAY! XD

Sylvia :)
Brenda :)



After my Business Communication (BCOM) class, we ( Goki, me, JW) head to pyramid to watch Kung Fu Panda 2. It was funny and cute movie. U guys should watch it. :) So, before the movie starts, we walk around Pyramid and went to arcade, as usual. After the movie, me, KY, Goki and their friend went to walk around in pyramid while waiting for my mom to come and fetch me back. I went back home around 5.30pm.

So yeah. This is what i did in college this week. And gtg. My eyes are dropping. So tired! Good nite world! :) more pictures? Click here !
P/S: Can't wait for tomolo! Hanging out with my high school best friends. Haven't seen them like ages. Miss them so much! :))

No comments: