Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hard work didn't PAY OFF! :(

Last week I was damn freaking stress! Worst week of my life..Literally! why? thanks to Google! All of us have to do the case study about it. Create their new mission, strategy and goal for them.. Not just that.. there's MORE!! My group was like so last minute to discuss everything bout it and we have to present it to everyone on last Friday. So, i finish up everything (including the reports and slides) on friday 1.30am. While doing the slides my eyes like wanna drop! Freaking tired. And when i came to college my eyes couldn't open up! Literally.. And at 3 something? in the morning, Harith (one of my group member) texted me that he was sick, he couldn't present it on that day.. so we have to make it on Tuesday! GREAT! -.-  If he's fine on that day, we are the first group to present which is a good thing. Why? I'll mention it later.

Today.. is the day! BUT Miss Zurina (my Business lecturer) she didn't come coz she admitted to hospital :( So thr's this another lecturer come and replace her instead which gave me a really bad feeling bout it during break time. I know it's gonna be tough for us. End up.. i was RIGHT! It sure is. This is like the worst presentation i ever present it out to everyone coz I didn't know that she will gonna throw out some questions to us and i wasn't prepared for it! I mean usually my presentation was NOT like that at all. The lecturer will just sit down listen to us and gave us marks. And c'mon.. this like our 1st sem.. and was our 1st presentation in management class.. and she make it like in degree kind of presentation? Anyway, is my bad that i didn't elaborate much on my points coz i expected everyone know bout the SWOT analysis and when she throw some questions to me, I was panic and i couldn't answer back her question! Like i said earlier, I wasn't prepared! But thx to Jeffrey and Sean coz they try to help me to answer it back. Right now, i feel really guilty for my group member. I kinda screw everything up! I wanna redo it! I want Miss Zurina!! T.T 

Whenever i think bout the presentation, I dun feel like doing my work. My brain couldn't think of anything.  All i can think is I want to bang on the wall!! Tell me how to release my anger! :( RAWR!!!

-offline-

No comments: