Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ah Yun Popo


Before putting any make up on my face.
Pretty rite? bwahahaha.. jk

One of my bestie, Moon called me up on Sunday night to be her make up model for tomolo class. I straight away say yes since she'll call me so many times to be her model and i rejected her a few times coz i'm not free (so sorry bout that). And somemore these days i'm quite free so why not give it a try. :)

She picked me up around 12.30+ pm. Then went makan with her at USJ4 Apollo there. Me and Moon ordered the fish paste noodles. One of my favorite foods over there. :) Then, went to Moon's academy which is Sense & Style Beauty Academy somewhere at Sunway. She told me that she'll gonna make some decent look which something like colorful, bright colors or maybe dark/dull according to the themes. But last minute her teacher told Moon that today gonna make a ah po look which is .....

THIS!
HAHA... hilarious isn't it? This is so awkward. I gt shocked when her teacher told her to make ah po look. haha.. guess maybe that's how i'll look in the future. Gosh! -___-

During the process, i was kinda sleepy but i managed to stay awake till the end. But Moon and I had a great time during the process as well la. Well, not gonna tell much bout it.. Just enjoy the photos. 
Note: all the photos are taken from my friend's profile. Except da one still in the process of doing it. 
Half way through.
I look damn stress. 
Popo reading 
Popo sweeping
HAHAHHA... just ignore the outfit.
Popo washing toilet bowl
-___- ewww
Sleeping popo. 
Me and Moon :)
BTW, thx Moon for the rides. And i still owe u a presie. teehee! =D

P/s: Honestly, i dun really like make up. :( 1st of all, i feel that there's lot of stuff on my face and i feel uncomfortable with it. Secondly, heavy make ups doesn't look like me. Just a touch of eyeliner and lip gloss will be fine for me. 

and.....

I believe that INNER BEAUTY will win a guy's heart. So just be yourself. ;)

Oh! there's a next post coming up soon. =D just waittt...... kthxbai!

No comments: