Friday, July 15, 2011

Monte Carlo!

Tuesday
OMG! Finally the day has come. Been waiting for this so long annnnd... i finally can meet up with my school friends, Sam and Mathew. Miss both of them so much. Plus, i can't really rmb when was our last outing. After all my class ended, went to library for while to study my maths. Yea.. i need to re-sit my maths paper on Thursday. How sad rite? :( Around 2.15 like that, Mathew came to meet me up in library with his friends along, Edward and Jason. I was wondering why Mat want to come to library instead going to Pyramid. Then he told me, "I gt exam 2molo which is Malaysian Studies, so i want to come here to study for while!" LOL... Study? I really laugh when he told me he want to study. Coz the Mat i know he doesn't really study in school. All i know he love to jokes around, play, sleep. That's all! LOL XD And yeah... thx to Mat a lot..coz i din really touch my maths and he himself told me he want to study.. end up he just study for 15 minutes and keep talking to me. *sigh* Mathew will always be Mathew! :') So yeah.. all we did is just talk talk and talk.. disturbing those who want to study. Haha.. sorry bout that. 

Around 3 something all of us walked to Pyramid except Sam coz her class end at 4.30pm but she only can come around 4 pm. Went to Mcdonald to grab my lunch while the guys sitting there playing cards. They even taught me how to play Bluff. I lose all the time. =____= yeah.. coz i'm still new to it. Stupid game. Oh! btw, forget to tell u guys why we go thr. Well, to watch Monte Carlo! LOL.. i noe guys will definitely not go for this movie but Mathew was seriously so "in love" with Selena Gomez, so he asked his friends to follow him just to accompany him for the movie. And we girls, wanted to watch this movie so badly. So, back to the routine. We almost late for the movie coz we kept playing the Bluff. But thank god we managed to arrive at the cinema before the show start! :) Gosh... Monte Carlo movie so so NICE! That aussie guy in that movie is so Hawt! And i actually finding this type of guy. Who love to travel around whenever and wherever he wants. :) Oh! annd the french guy, Pierre Boulanger who act as Theo in that movie is so so CUTE! Me and Sam was like screaming whenever thr a scenes of him. Gosh! The movie story line was really nice. And it makes me wanted to go to Monte Carlo to find my true love. 

So, after the movie we went to McD again to wait for Mathew's friend to fetch all of us home. While waiting, we played Bluff again. I lose again. But Sam was really good in this game. I must learn from her. haha. So that's the day! But we really had an AWESOME time together. As usual, we chat, jokes and laughs at each other. Really hope to see u guys and hang out again. :)

So this is the movie trailer.

and who is Pierre Boulanger? I'll show u.
In Monte Carlo

         

Thursday
Oh Mai! Today i have to to re-sit for my maths paper (as i mentioned it earlier). Was so scared whether this time the paper is hard or easy. Will i pass or fail this time. So many things going in my mind right now. So stress. So i decided to come to college early and asked Kim for a help. Thx Kim! U make me understand maths. :') Yeah.. and i skipped maths and econs class. Coz i wanted to pass my maths badly. At around 11 something, followed Kim to pyramid since my brain so 'tegang' now so i decided to relax a bit. Oh! i saw a new desert shop in Asian Avenue and i'm so gonna try it out next time. :) 


Around 12.40pm we walked back to college. Coz Kim gt class and i need to go back thr to revise my maths. The exam start at 2.30pm. Was really nervous, scare, and cold. While flipping through the paper, i was so damn happy! Coz mostly all the question appeared in the manual and the papers i did before. So i know how to do it! It was simple. But i dun want to be overconfident with it, so i pray and really hope this time i pass the test! :)

No comments: