Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dreams


YUP... nightmares. This post i'm gonna post bout what i've dream on Sunday morning. It was kinda weird and scary. Well, to me. So....

I was on a trip to China (if i'm not mistaken) with my mom and one of my friend, Syed (out of nowhere he's following along). So all of us felt tired after the trip and we decided to head back to the "5-star" hotel. That hotel was beautiful just like the one like Prince William's mansion. Most of it are made of gold. So.. after everyone get their room keys, we went to our own rooms. But mine... I couldn't open my room. But thank god, there's one hotel staff passed by.. so i ask him for help. He didn't told me why. All he told me was, " every 5 rooms in between cannot open ( I couldn't understand what he's telling me). So this is one of it. But dun worry, miss. I had a room ready for you." While he's telling me bout it, that room door suddenly open by itself. Then i stare at him (with a shocking face expression) and he just smiled and says, "Please follow me, miss." Then that door close back by itself. I freaked out and asked him why is that door open and close by itself? He didn't answer my question and just continue walking. So, i just follow him since he's bringing me to another room. While we're walking suddenly the whole place blackout for like 10 seconds then went back to normal. When it ald back to normal, i saw all the rooms door are open. ( i mean when u're in hotel of course all the rooms door are close but in my dream all doors were open after the blackout). And then i saw a head sticking out from each hotel room. I look closely at it and i realize it was a ghost head. It begin to freaked me out like real bad and i ran and hold the staff's arm so tightly and i look straight (trying to pretend that i didn't see anything). "They" kept staring at me while i walked pass all the hotel rooms. When is about to reached my room, i suddenly realize that my mom and my friend wasn't following me all the while. So i ask the staff where were them and he told me, "every room only can stay 1 person in it."

When im ald in my room, i quickly sit on the bed and start looking around to see whether there's any ghost in my room or not. That room is so big and it's queen size bed. I hardly get a queen size bed when i stay in the hotel. Few minutes later, i decided to call my mom but i dunno which room she's in. So i just try to call the next door hopefully she's there. But the steps seems complicated. (I mean i just want to dial that num what so hard? But THIS is diff). The moment when i'm about to press those numbers, a guy picks up and tell me something weird. I just ignored what he said and asked him how to call the next room... and he told me, " there's a box on the table and inside it there's 3 cookies. Eat it and there's a step on how to do it on the wrapper." I was confused. So i just follow what he said. The cookies taste delicious and of course i saw those step on the wrappers and suddenly i noe what it mean by "every 5 rooms in between cannot open" is because there's "something" in it". So maybe my mom was staying in one of the room after every 5 rooms in between. I planned to finish up those cookies only i try call her up. But in the meantime, i suddenly felt so sleepy but i told myself not to sleep for the whole night coz im afraid that what if  there's a ghost try to scare me or something. That time i was staring at the clock (2.30am). Couldn't stand it, and i felt asleep. Next morning, someone brought me to a place. No idea where and what place is it but it seems to be a factory at the deserted area. That factory is weird. In a room, i saw a few ropes trying to pull the human body parts a part when that person is still ALIVE. I saw lots of blood everywhere in that room. It was disgusting. Then after that, i went to the other room as if waiting for my turn to be pull a part. Nobody's in there. Just ME. So i started to look around the place. It just an empty room with lots of writings on the wall. Most of it it says "RUN!!" and the weird part is.. i saw my friend's name was on it too. I started to feel spooky around that place and i start to search around whether there's any hole or something to escape that place. Then i saw something like a metal object which ald rotted. So i try to pull it out and there's a gap which just nice to fit my body through it. I manage to escape that place. Then i wake up from my dream d.


Yea weird and spooky dream i had that day. :S I mean 1st of all (in real life) i wouldn't stay in that hotel in the 1st place although it is nice. I'll definitely complain bout that hotel and will everyone not to stay at there. Secondly, my mom will definitely stay with me in one room. Thirdly, to call people shouldn't be hard/ complicated. and lastly, I wouldn't go anywhere without anyone to somewhere. The whole dream is just plain weird!

kthxbai! O.O

No comments: