Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Emo like syht!

It's ald the 3rd day of sem 2. And I HATE IT! Why? Coz i'm seperated with my college besties and friends. I dun like it! I dun like the timetable. I dun like the class im in. I dun like EVERYTHING of it! :( I want them! I want remain in the same class with my frens just like in sem 1! The moment i get my timetable... I knew it gonna turn out REALLY BAD! :(( I miss those time we spent the free time together chatting nonsense lame jokes. :( Now i'm seperated with all my frens, our timetable are all DIFFERENT! The only time that we can meet up is during our break time! which is just 1/2 an hour! That's not even enuf for us to chat what happen just now this and that! I ald can feel that... sooner or later each of us will have our own other frens to hang with and not close to each other more like last time! :'( No.. plz dun let me feel this way! I want KIM, Talia and Tania and all my other friends!! :'(

I'm planning to change my econ class to Kim's class. And i REEALLY hope that Suzana will allowed me to do so. Plz... let my wish come true, dear god! :(

No comments: