Monday, March 28, 2011

Life @ College II

Hey peeps! :) Well, today is ald my 3rd day in college. First lesson- Maths. AWESOME!! I love this class so MUCH! I like the lecturer and the students in my class. :) They're nice! I even make a lot of new friends today! :) Oh! and I'm same class with my new friend Jesciyn and she introduce me to two girls (sister) from Sabah. Yika and Angelica. They're tall. hahahhaa...XD and also I'm same class with Brenda ( Usj 12 school) and i make friend with her 2 friends. Sylvia and i dunno the other girl name. XD sorry. I think Sylvia is a very smart girl. Coz she knows that i'm a hyper type of girl. She guess it correctly!  I mean 1st time we meet each other. Dun really know her. But she ald know i'm a hyper person. :O And i have a very nice feeling bout her. Feels like we know each other for a very long time. WOW! Had a lil fun activity during that class.

During break time- I go find for synn ee. She and I diff group. Only business class same group with her. So yeah. I teman her for while before she go back home. After that, me alone walking to the cafeteria. And guess who i bum into... Divo and Kea. =D. Had a lil chat with them before my next class start which is Critical Thinking. That class.. Not so fun. But i make another new friends. =D Kimberly, Kent, Kelvin and Brandon ( met him during business class). Nothing much bout this class. :S

In the evening, I drive to my family clinic to have an injection to prevent cervic cancer with my mom. FUN FUN FUN~ My left hand feel a bit pain right now. So i'm not gonna type much. Adios. :)

No comments: