Friday, March 25, 2011

Life @ College

Ystd was my 1st day in Sunway University (Sun-U). I reached thr at 9am coz gt some express orientation. But in the end don't have. So we have to find the class, student centre, library or whatever all by OURSELF. So my 1st day in college is so... BLUR. SCARY. LOST. Well, like what my frens told me, I'll get used to it soon. Which is true. But ystd i keep saying i want go back to school. *shake the head* :S My 1st class ystd was Mass Com. 10 person in the class. Quite nice. Easier to concentrate. Nice lecturer. But in the i have to drop this course and change to Management and Marketing. Anyway, ystd i make 2 new friends. Jesciyn and Chia Mei. :)


2nd day @ college! 
Me and Synn Ee reached college ngam ngam 8.30am. Class starts at 8.30am. Business course (Management and Marketing). My class gt around 15 students. FULL. Half of them are girls and half of them are boys. Equally balance i can say. :) The lecturer is NICE. I like her. She's open minded. That's the best la. And she allowed us to have a snack in the class while she's teaching. The moment she said it.. everyone is like so happy and feels AWESOME =D Make another 2 new friends. Brandon and E ( i think that's how she spells it. LOL). E was from VIETNAM! She's been here in Malaysia ald 9 days. :) NAISE~ while Brandon.. i think he's shy la. LOL. Dun worry... Soon u guys will get along with me XD I'm nice u noe.. I dun BITE/ EAT you up. LAWL...

After class... have some bites with Synn Ee before her class starts. After that.. I go change my class schedule. Then, I go take photo for my student card :) I bum into Priscilla after that. Had a lil chat with her before my mom come and pick me up. So yeah.. that's it for my 2nd day in college! Will tell u guys soon what's next. :) Toodles ~

No comments: