Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Time to move another step of ur LIFE~

Hey peeps! Well, Today is the day where everyone is waiting for, whether you gonna get a SUCCESSFUL job in ur life or the sucks one. Oh yes. My SPM results will be release out today! Panic? Not really. But when it comes to My turn to take the results... I'm so da PANIC ! =S I've reach school very early today. Around 9 something, But my results only will be out by 11AM! =.= So i just have "recess" with Steph and the juniors ( Tasha and Chiara). Well, I get 4A's 4 B's and 1 C. Not what i expected :( but still not bad la.


Guess what! The moment i step into my school area. I freaking miss my school so MUCH! and the UNIFORM!!! :( I miss everything inside thr. Teachers? No. Not really. HAHAHHAHA.. Seriously! I miss the juniors too. :( I want freaking go back thr! I miss my classmates and other frens so much that we spend some lame, stupidity and funny time at thr! I miss u guys that always kutuk me. Nag me. Tease me. Compliment me. Gosh! I feel like crying now eh!! :'( I mean i am crying now while i'm blogging this! Is too FAST for me to step into ANOTHER NEW CHAPTER of my life! :( I suddenly feel like i'm growing up too FAST! :( Is like few more yrs later I'll be working! :O I can't believe that! No fun time for me anymore. *sigh*



Btw, to those who doesn't know what course i'm taking and whr. I'm going for FIA ( Foundation in Arts) at Sunway University. Well, Guess i have to stop here. I need to pack my bag for tomolo. *sigh*

No comments: