Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stars


When I was young, I saw a lot of stars floating in the sky. Everytime i saw them, u will not know how happy i am. I freaking LOVE stars. It's like they're smiling towards me whenever i feel unhappy. But one thing that kept me still wondering is that.. There's 3 stars which always stays together in one line, What does that 3 stars mean? Owell, i guess one of it represents my granpa ( who passed away very long time ago), the other one is my 3rd aunty ( who passed away i think about 5/6 yrs ago?) and the other one i dunno who. LOL

Well, last night i suddenly thought of a great idea. When I got money, of course i'll buy a house. Annnnnd.. guess what?! I want my room ceiling painted in BLACK. YES. black. Not white. And... I gonna stick those glow-in-the-dark stars. Or maybe... I'll find those tiny lil neon light bulb and decorate the ceiling fill with stars and planets. Just like the galaxy! =D Or maybe just like the picture below. Isn't the sky is soooo BEAUTIFUL AND PRETTAY? Did u see a shooting star in that picture? owh... 



Have you guys notice that nowadays there's not much stars left in the sky? Yes. It is. Nowadays i only can see the MOON. Whr is the stars then? I was kinda sad whenever i look up.. and thr's no stars. Or even sometimes it just appear less than 20 of 'em.

I guess they trying to tell us that the WORLD has CHANGED. A LOT. It shows us how polluted the world is. And all kind of disaster is coming nowadays. Like recently, there's Tsunami + Earthquake + Nuclear EXPLOSION that happened in Japan. Well, as we can see, all these stuff happens all because of US. By human being. I think now i know why there's no stars recently. I guess the stars are ashamed of us. I mean as a human being, we have capable hands and legs and BRAINS, why can't WE even can't take care of the lovely planet, Earth?! Guess we can called ourself a heartless, useless, dumb human being. Including me. :( I HATE to admit that! Why not from today, WE as a human being, try to safe the world again? Maybe we can start by recycle some stuff that we're not using it. And.. use less electrical appliances? :)

Btw, I freaking LOVE the picture below. :)

No comments: