Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life's Great!

Hi ppl! yea. I'm back with my dear blogging again. =D. Well, It was freaking tired the day before ystd which is on MONDAY! First, me and few or my frens ( sam, ching yee, mat and edward) went to KL by train! KTM. Then afterthat we have to change train. Monorail. Gosh.. then go back that time is the most tiring one. This is why i NEED A F****** CAR! haihz.. i only get it maybe when i'm 21 i guess.. urgh! Forget bout it. Of course we do have lot's of fun in btw la. Well, I lazy to type d. So let the pictures do some talking.......

Mat being slapped by Sam XD

  From left: Mat, Ching yee, Me


 Up: Me, Ching yee. Bottom frm left: Edward, Mat, Sam



 Sam go pierce another one. Total i think 5 piercing on her left ear. :O






 
 Gosh! Look at my EPIC face! XD

Btw, I bum into Denise and Ian while Me and my frens waiting for the train. :) I think that's all for now! The rest of the pictures will be in my Facebook. :) I'm done with the talking and all. Prepare to get my SPM results. Pray hard for me! XP

No comments: