Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life @ College III

=P I'm back! now my blog is like my diary. XD ok... i'm not gonna say what happen ystd in college. So i'm gonna start by today. Well, 1st lesson, ENGLISH. My english lecturer doesn't look like a lecturer. When she came into the classroom i thought she's a student. She look very young. Just like us. Really. WoW! Her english is very fluent although she's from primary chinese school. Even secondary also chinese school. :O big shock!  So today we just starts our 1st lesson. So far ok.

2nd lesson- Maths! So far. Maths is easy. :) Just that 1 or 2 questions i dun really know how to do. :S So i ask a guy ( who sitting besides me in the class) how to do it since he ask teacher bout it. XD so this is how i make frens with him. haha.. hmmm.. he has a innocent face. LOL. Next is break time. Just for half an hour =.= That is so not enough for me. So i went to buy a sandwich just to fill up my hungry tummy. OH! and i just sign up for YES (young entrepreneur society) club. Tomorrow i have to find for sports club. oh boy! I'll be so active this year in clubs. XD

After break- Management and Marketing lesson. Today we had a group discussion. So far ok. But i noe nothing bout business so it's hard for me right now. :S Well, soon i can catch up with u guys. :)

After class, while waiting for my mom to pick me up, I bum into An Jie. Chat with her for while. So and that's my day in college today. I need go bath now. HOHO.. :)

No comments: