Wednesday, March 16, 2011

♥ LIFE!



*jump and screams for JOY* AHAH! I finally make a large step in my freaking LIFE! Hell yeah! wanna noe what is it? Weelll, *drums roooollls* I. FINALLY. PASSED. MY. DRIVING. TEST! YESH! I did it all by myself. Well, not only me of course. My freaking- annoying- grandpa instructor. Yes la.. I no need to see him again man. WOOHOO! I LOVE LIFE! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST BABE!





Glad that I would say that I'm Lucky today coz well, I was in the first group of the Sesi pagi. So, usually JPJ punya mood early in the morning are still Sleepy, relaxing, no-stress.. Good mood la. So yeah. But a few groups after mine, a lot students are VERY VERY UNLUCKY! They FAILED! Many of them. Maybe because i think it was the weather. It's so super HOT out there.  PITY them :(

Well, last night i was soo scared and nervous. Almost can't sleep. BUT I tried to CONVINCE myself that I can do it no matter what. So i went asleep after that. HAHAHaha... hmmm.. somemore what else i can say overhere. OH ya! While we ( me and few of my frens) on the way back home, it was really a funneh moment i would said so. We make jokes with each other. My instructor did join into our jokes. That the best part while he was driving us back home. :) well, i think that's all i can say. :) toodles

No comments: